Hi there! My name is Alvise, and I’m a Software Engineer from Italy 🇮🇹.
This blog is where I document my learning process through the magical world of computers.
I enjoy exploring how computing machinery works, and
I’m especially fascinated by the interaction between software and hardware.
Some cool things about me:
- 🚀 I flew a rocket as Skyward‘s Software Team Lead and I worked on the MWI satellite instrument’s on-board software
- 🐉 I’m working on an (LLVM+QEMU)-based decompiler, called rev.ng
- 🚗 I like car hacking, and in particular I wrote my Master Thesis on CAN bus attacks
- 🔦 I’ve designed various audiovisual shows and interactive installations together with some good friends
Other stuff that I’ve been tinkering with:
- 🤖 Machine learning, mainly Keras and Tensorflow
- 🕸️ Web development, in particular AWS and backend development
- 🦄 Startups, either by working in them or contributing in various ways
Finally, these are some of the things I like to read about:
- software performance
- hardware and computer architectures
- microarchitectural attacks & defenses
Are you interested in knowing more? You can check my Resume or drop an email at email@example.com.
You can also find me on Twitter, Github, Linkedin.